Fulfillment Orders are shipped within 5 days. Once shipped, you'll receive a confirmation email including tracking number(s) for your order.
- USA, UK, Canada, Europe*, Asia*, Australia & New Zealand: 10 to 39 business days.
- Mexico, South America*, Philippines, Indonesia, India, Russia,Turkey, Middle East, South Africa, Rest of the world: 14 to 35 business days. *Exceptions to some countries apply.
In some instances, an order may be split into different packages for any of the following reasons:
-Weight limit per package. In order to provide Free Worldwide Shipping and ensure that you receive your order at earliest, we use time and cost efficient ways of delivery.
- An item may be slightly back-ordered, and shipped a later than the rest of the items in an order.
- Because we are serviced by different warehouses, an order with multiple items may be shipped from the different warehouses due to varying stock inventory between the warehouses.
Common reasons for order delay:
- Billing and shipping addresses are not the same.
- Order is pending a credit approval and verification.
- A product is currently out of stock.
- An order which requires special customization
BASSO is based in USA . In order to provide the best prices and flexible international shipping options all orders are shipped directly from our partner warehouses in USA and Asia, using a range of International based couriers. Please expect your items to be shipped separately (if you order more than one item) as different factories specialize in different areas of manufacturing.
We are not responsible for any packages returned to us as refused, unclaimed, undeliverable, or because of incorrect or insufficient address. Unclaimed items are subjected to a 30% restocking fee or $25 USD redelivery fee to cover postage costs.
For the majority of our orders import fees are not collected. We strive to make sure import fees are prevented, in rare circumstances when it does happen BASSO is not responsible for any custom charges made in the country of destination.
BASSO will cover a variety of courier errors such as lost or damaged in transit, postage due errors or generally misrouted packages when tracking provides no clear details or cause. In the rare cases that a parcel is marked as delivered by the courier, but you have yet to receive it - BASSO would not cover the cost of reshipping the order. Again, this only applies if the tracking details state that a delivery was made to the recipients address. In most instances, it is found that the delivery was made, but left in an unexpected location at a recipient's address. Recipients should reach out to the courier and inquire if any additional details were left by the delivery person - e.g. "left under table on back porch"
Yes. In the rare case you're not 100% satisfied with the product(s), you may return it for a full refund or exchange it for the same product within 30 days from the moment it was received(the shipping fees will be payed by the customer). . Alternatively we can issue you a store credit to place another order.
*Only defective or regular priced items can be fully refunded. All other returns will be reimbursed as store credit.
To return a product simply email us at email@example.com to receive the return instructions.
1. Send at firstname.lastname@example.org 2-3 pictures of the item(s) along with the reason for return within 14 days from receipt. Insert the order number like #BASSO in the email subject.
2. Once you receive the return address, you may ship the product(s) via a courier of your choice within 14 days of receiving the product. We suggest providing tracking number for any returns, as lost in return items are not eligible for reimbursements.
3. Once the item is returned at our warehouse you will receive a refund notification. Please allow 2-7 working days for the transaction to appear on your account.
In the rare case you receive a clearly defective product or the product was shipped in a different size than the one ordered, Basso will support the return costs to our warehouse. If the product(s) is returned for other reason than that, the buyer will support the cost of returning the good(s).
We accept PayPal payments. Want to pay via a different method? Write us at email@example.com and tell us more about your preferred payment method.
We accept only PayPal Visa Mastercard Apple Pay payments.
The decision to reject your credit card payment is typically made by your card issuing bank (not by BASO ). To protect your security and privacy, your bank cannot provide BASSO detailed reasons for why your payment was declined.
Because of this, you will need to contact your bank directly to solve most credit card related payment issues.
Top 7 reasons why credit card payments are rejected:
1.The transaction was blocked by the payment server because it didn’t pass all the risk checks
Incorrect CSC code entered (i.e., typically a 3 digit code located in the back of your card)
Declined by bank (no specific reason provided)